Pantomime 2012-13 - Jack and the Beanstalk in Glasgow

TV, Radio & Stage Concerts, Pantomimes and other MT roles
BevB66x

Pantomime 2012-13 - Jack and the Beanstalk in Glasgow

Post by BevB66x » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

Just announced simultaneously by JB.com and QDOS, John is to return to Glasgow with the Krankies for a third year running!

http://www.ticketsoup.com/tickets/jack- ... fault.aspx

Snow

Re: Pantomime 2012-13 - Jack and the Beanstalk in Glasgow

Post by Snow » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 pm

neat, hope to be able to afford to go this year, i've not seen him perform up there yet.
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

"Never doubted him, never will" - Captain Jack Harkness

BevB66x

Post by BevB66x » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Snow wrote:neat, hope to be able to afford to go this year, i've not seen him perform up there yet.
***Keeps fingers, toes and all else crossed for Snow.***

aresnz

Post by aresnz » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

The only good thing about Glasgow is it's a 3 week run and John seems to be able to stay healthy during a shorter run. :D I just think 3years in a row in Glasgow with Krankies is getting old. However, considering the situation with GL perhaps this is the best option. Good luck to all hoping to attend and get tickets.
Lori

mudge

Post by mudge » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I think it was pretty obvious that if John was to do panto this year then it would be in Glasgow . The only surprise for me is that they have changed the panto from Robin Hood to Jack and the Beanstalk.
Unfortunately yet again I wont be able to go :( but I can fully understand why John likes Glasgow as it allows him to spend at least a part of Christmas with some family members.

Lana

Post by Lana » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

I've got my tickets for the last show, so excited. I like the fact it's in Glasgow - gives me an excuse for another holiday! Most of my holidays seem to be Barrowman related lately (not that I'm complaining).

aresnz

Post by aresnz » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 am

mudge wrote:I think it was pretty obvious that if John was to do panto this year then it would be in Glasgow . The only surprise for me is that they have changed the panto from Robin Hood to Jack and the Beanstalk.
Unfortunately yet again I wont be able to go :( but I can fully understand why John likes Glasgow as it allows him to spend at least a part of Christmas with some family members.
I agree that the place for John to do Panto this year would more than likely be Glasgow. I just read an article that they were originally going to do 'Robin Hood' again, but the Krankies (& probably John) wanted to change it to 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. It's also a way for Janette to come full circle since she had that accident with this particular show and can fight her demons.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... stalk.html
Lori

rheidol

Post by rheidol » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Lana wrote:I've got my tickets for the last show, so excited. I like the fact it's in Glasgow - gives me an excuse for another holiday! Most of my holidays seem to be Barrowman related lately (not that I'm complaining).
Good holiday reason ! :thumbsup:

Astra

Post by Astra » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Why do these things always happen when I am not home? Arrrrgh! Okay, I am there as well. It's all my friend's fault. We just booked tickets for Friday, Saturday and both Sunday shows. Will fly in on the 2nd and fly back on the 7th. We are sitting rows G, H and L. Pray that there is not too much snow or we will be stuck in our train on the way to Berlin already. But I really could not justify going before Christmas, my mother would never forgive me if I would not make it back home in time. So first New Year party at home, and then Glasgow!
Funny pictures with Torchwood and Doctor Who action figures at: http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

Anita07

Post by Anita07 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

I've booked for the last 3 shows Astra, so shall see you then.

Anita