Captain Jack Maxi Bust

Featuring a dedicated Captain Jack Action Figure thread!
GoldenShimmer

Re: Captain Jack Maxi Bust

Post by GoldenShimmer » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm

For anyone thats interested, Forbidden Planet are now taking pre-orders for the Captain Jack Maxi Bust. It costs £49.99 from their site and is due out at near the end of June.
Forbidden Planet Link.

aresnz

Post by aresnz » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

GoldenShimmer wrote:For anyone thats interested, Forbidden Planet are now taking pre-orders for the Captain Jack Maxi Bust. It costs £49.99 from their site and is due out at near the end of June.
Forbidden Planet Link.
I saw those..one for DW#11, Amy Pond and the Master as well as Capt Jack. I've been debating but the Capt Jack one doesn't really look like him. The DW & Amy ones are pretty good. Is anyone thinking of getting these? I'd love to hear your thoughts / opinions.
Lori

GoldenShimmer

Post by GoldenShimmer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm not 100% sure if I will get it, haven't made up my mind yet. Dunno if I will have anywhere to put it. But I guess if I do get it theres always enough room for anything JB related, lol. :D :lol:

Snow

Post by Snow » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:11 pm

GoldenShimmer wrote:For anyone thats interested, Forbidden Planet are now taking pre-orders for the Captain Jack Maxi Bust. It costs £49.99 from their site and is due out at near the end of June.
Forbidden Planet Link.

they got his coat wrong (at the back) :roll: :p

rest of the bust looks ok though :), even a little bit like Jack. dunno if i'd buy one though, bit pricey for me. 8" tall so i guess it's a good price for what you get.

maybe i'll crack and cave in when i see it in the shops. my 18" Hellboy figure can have some company then :p.
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

"Never doubted him, never will" - Captain Jack Harkness

puffin

Post by puffin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Snow wrote:
Forbidden Planet Link.

they got his coat wrong (at the back) :roll: :p

rest of the bust looks ok though :), even a little bit like Jack. dunno if i'd buy one though, bit pricey for me. 8" tall so i guess it's a good price for what you get.

maybe i'll crack and cave in when i see it in the shops. my 18" Hellboy figure can have some company then :p.
Yeah I noticed that mistake too. Am probably gonna end up getting this. Very nearly bought the Tonner doll when I actually saw it in Forbidden Planet. Fortunately I didn't have enough funds at the time. :D

Just a thought though since I've just read a tweet re Jacks' new style coat. Could this model be based on his TWD version? Only time will tell. :)