JB in Scandal

Previous acting roles JB has done
shirochan

JB in Scandal

Post by shirochan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:49 am

Sorry if this was already posted, 'Scandal Enlists John Barrowman for Guest Stint'

http://tvline.com/2013/04/09/scandal-se ... -spoilers/
(courtesy of Ako_san)

John's big LA meeting was about this?

rheidol

Re: JB in Scandal

Post by rheidol » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

shirochan wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, 'Scandal Enlists John Barrowman for Guest Stint'

(courtesy of Ako_san)

This is very 8) :D

Snow

Post by Snow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 pm

shirochan wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, 'Scandal Enlists John Barrowman for Guest Stint'

(courtesy of Ako_san)

sounds interesting :). thanks for posting, I've been away for a couple of days and not been paying attention to JB stuff :)
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

"Never doubted him, never will" - Captain Jack Harkness

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:48 am

I had this show on my radar for a while since it got so good reviews this season. Now that's a reason to finally start watching it. Look's liek his good work on Gilded Lily's pays off now.

aresnz

Post by aresnz » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

This is a FABULOUS show; one of the best on TV. I'm not exaggerating either. The dialogue is quick and show is fast paced. When I first watched I wasn't sure but I'm so happy I stuck with the show. This show is so way above so many others on TV now. (OK there's Arrow but that's a different type of show in my opinion) Shonda of course knows John from 'Gilded Lily's' pilot. (still sad that never saw the light of day) I truly think you'll like the show and hope you're able to watch all eps from season 1 on. I just started following entire cast on Twitter. LOL
Lori

barbie41

Post by barbie41 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

This sounds really good and would love to watch,just hope it shows up on UK tv at some stage.

Snow

Post by Snow » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm

barbie41 wrote:This sounds really good and would love to watch,just hope it shows up on UK tv at some stage.
It's been on More4 then Channel4.
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

Snow

Post by Snow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 pm

(courtesy of Ako_san)

this series starts tonight on More4 at 9pm. JB is in episode 21 according to IMDB, make of that what you will :)