:thumbsup:

Snow

Re: Official site

Post by Snow » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 am

rheidol wrote:...has a new Homepage design: much blue-ness!! :D

http://www.johnbarrowman.com/index.html

:thumbsup:

:squee: :yahoo: :D
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

"Never doubted him, never will" - Captain Jack Harkness

kate

Post by kate » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

yay for blue ,its my fave colour :D

Sally

Post by Sally » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Cool! That's a gorgeous photo.

kate

Post by kate » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:15 pm

isnt it just :D yum :lol:

rheidol

Post by rheidol » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:26 pm

kate wrote:isnt it just :D yum :lol:
I think they've missed a trick by not making it interactive - I feel something should happen if you click on his belt buckle.... :evil:

kate

Post by kate » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 pm

he should sing when you click it :shock:

aresnz

Post by aresnz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

rheidol wrote:
kate wrote:isnt it just :D yum :lol:
I think they've missed a trick by not making it interactive - I feel something should happen if you click on his belt buckle.... :evil:

Ohhh..I like that thought. :evil: First time I checked it out..I liked it but it seems a bit too busy for me.. almost too much on the page. Still..it gets your attention.
Lori

Astra

Post by Astra » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I like it. The old page always took a while to load for me and I always was impatient, watching that loading button.
All the recent things he did are there and catching your eye.

I'll never forget though with the old page - one evening in September 2009 I wanted to find out more about that guy who is Captain Jack Harkness. I went to the page and from there I followed a link which said "Concert DVD preview". Up until then I had no idea about this other side, and since it already was close to Midnight, I then spent till 4 AM on youtube, I just could not stop, and there were more and more links popping up...

So, thank you, old page.

The only thing I regret, that I did not know about this all in time to go to La Cage.
Funny pictures with Torchwood and Doctor Who action figures at: http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

ratqueen

Post by ratqueen » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Astra wrote:I like it. The old page always took a while to load for me and I always was impatient, watching that loading button.
All the recent things he did are there and catching your eye.

I'll never forget though with the old page - one evening in September 2009 I wanted to find out more about that guy who is Captain Jack Harkness. I went to the page and from there I followed a link which said "Concert DVD preview". Up until then I had no idea about this other side, and since it already was close to Midnight, I then spent till 4 AM on youtube, I just could not stop, and there were more and more links popping up...

So, thank you, old page.

The only thing I regret, that I did not know about this all in time to go to La Cage.
Totally agree in so many ways. I love the new lay out - easy to spot where to go to next for information on current things that John is involved in.

Like you I googled "John Barrowman" shortly after he started Torchwood. Wondered who the cute leading man was... In my element when I found out via youtube that he could sing! Sunset Boulevard is one of my all time favourites as that was one of the first things I heard him sing. Then I found the website, and the yahoo list - the rest is history :-)