Sponsor Your Admin: Cancer Research UK Race For Life (No. 8)

Snow

Sponsor Your Admin: Cancer Research UK Race For Life (No. 8)

Post by Snow » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Yes, it's that time of year again :D

Please sponsor me in my 8th Race For Life (5Km) to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. It will be taking place at The Stray in Harrogate at 10:30am on the 27th July 2013.

Click for my Sponsorship page

I dedicate my 8th Race for Life to my Gran, my Grandad and my uncle Paul. Cancer took them away from me and I miss them. Research into Cancer helped my Mum and uncle John survive the disease, I am supporting this cause to raise more funds so yet more lives can be saved.

Many thanks for your support. Together we will beat Cancer. My Mum beat it twice, hopefully with your donation to research into the disease it will help others do so too. :o)

Thanks to those that have sponsored me so far both online and offline :D :hug:
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

"Never doubted him, never will" - Captain Jack Harkness

Snow

Re: Sponsor Your Admin: Cancer Research UK Race For Life (No

Post by Snow » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

doing this tomorrow, hoping the weather will remain as cool as it was today and not as hot as it was the last few days! :eek:
"I would wish that people would accept people for who they are, not be judgemental, allow people to live their lives and enjoy themselves and that would be my wish for people." - John Barrowman

rheidol

Post by rheidol » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 am

Snow wrote:doing this tomorrow, hoping the weather will remain as cool as it was today and not as hot as it was the last few days! :eek:
Good luck, & stay 8) !! :) :thumbsup:

Snow

Post by Snow » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

rheidol wrote:
Snow wrote:doing this tomorrow, hoping the weather will remain as cool as it was today and not as hot as it was the last few days! :eek:

thanks :) managed to do it in 1hr 10mins :tu: :D and the weather was just right, cloudy and warm! :tu:

rheidol

Post by rheidol » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Snow wrote:
rheidol wrote:

thanks :) managed to do it in 1hr 10mins :tu: :D and the weather was just right, cloudy and warm! :tu:
:clap: :cheer:

Well done!! :D

Snow

Post by Snow » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am

Finally managed to finish collecting in all my sponsorship today :tu:. Donations were £144 offline, £50 online, (and ~£40 gift aid). total £234 :yahoo: :cheer:. many thanks to those who sponsored me :hug: :hug:

rheidol

Post by rheidol » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 am

Snow wrote:Finally managed to finish collecting in all my sponsorship today :tu:. Donations were £144 offline, £50 online, (and ~£40 gift aid). total £234 :yahoo: :cheer:. many thanks to those who sponsored me :hug: :hug:
Bravo!! :clap: